Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th June 2012
Yeah no worries, will do if I get there first.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.
i would quite like t have a game agenst tau as havent played agenst them before and i can use marines or orks maybe in a few weeks...
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
A435/A46 bypass from Evesham is closed at Evesham end by Police so I don't think I'm going to make it I'm afraid Chris Sad
Magic the Gathering

Sorry I didn't make it to our game Chris, we'll have to reschedule for next time ok?
Magic the Gathering

Thanks for the game Nick, i swear i have never seen anything like your Hammerhead. Still going strong after well over 20 lance hits.........
Cheers for the game Vince, i'm quite happy to take a draw after losing a 3rd of my army in a single shot.

The dreadknight finally pulled it's weight almost winning me the game, draigo was back being a beast this week taking out almost 5 units on his own! But you played extremely well for hard fought draw.

No worries JJ, I managed to get in a game against new guy Daniel, so got a bit of practise Smile

I've got a game booked for the next two weeks but after that we could have a game?
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(26-06-2012, 11:17 PM)Embolden Wrote: Cheers for the game Vince, i'm quite happy to take a draw after losing a 3rd of my army in a single shot.

The dreadknight finally pulled it's weight almost winning me the game, draigo was back being a beast this week taking out almost 5 units on his own! But you played extremely well for hard fought draw.

What was the one shot? Manticore??

(27-06-2012, 08:23 AM)jaqenhgar Wrote: No worries JJ, I managed to get in a game against new guy Daniel, so got a bit of practise Smile

I've got a game booked for the next two weeks but after that we could have a game?

Cool, going to have a game Thursday night at TWG as last bit of practice. Yeah OK cool no worries.
Magic the Gathering

Thank you to Duane for stepping in and giving Marin a game. Sounded like a busy night from what Luke was telling me!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
@jj

Nah the demolisher I believe, he made me make 6 saves, draigo passed is, but I failed all 5 4+ cover saves lol. Was not nice but a steep learning curve not to get cocky with ap2, the manticore did nothing most of the game, it was the lascannons and ap2 larges blasts that did the damage.