Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th June 2012
Way hay, I'm off work this week, so free to play Warhammer fantasy against Kris, 2000 or 2500 pts
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
(21-06-2012, 09:09 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Way hay, I'm off work this week, so free to play Warhammer fantasy against Kris, 2000 or 2500 pts

Cool im in
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(21-06-2012, 09:09 PM)Noisysteve Wrote: Way hay, I'm off work this week, so free to play Warhammer fantasy against Kris, 2000 or 2500 pts

Nice one! Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
How many points do you fancy then Kris?
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
Malifaux - Gremlins
Im happy to talk your lead mate
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
lets go 2500, same as last time?
Malifaux - Gremlins
Cool its my choas dwarves

Its all the same to me when I'm loosing !!
Malifaux - Gremlins
JJ, looking forward to the game, I'll be getting there about 7.15pm, so if you get there first can you grab us a table? Cheers
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Some malifaux goodness for me tonight vs lord of the teacakes
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus