Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 26th June 2012
(19-06-2012, 10:42 PM)Stuart Wrote: Sorry Si - it's next week (July 3rd) we arranged to play Warmachine, and not this week.

No problem, week after it is!

That leaves me free for a 35pt Warmachine SR2012 game or a game of Malifaux at any SS.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
If you haven't seen too much of me, I'll give you a SR game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(19-06-2012, 10:47 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: That leaves me free for a 35pt Warmachine SR2012 game or a game of Malifaux at any SS.

(20-06-2012, 04:52 AM)Gareth Wrote: If you haven't seen too much of me, I'll give you a SR game.

Pencilled.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
If possible could I please arrange two games of 40K 1750 points for this week (in obvious preparation for Sunday 1st!!!). One will be against my son and his Tau and one game against me and my Space Wolves.

Many thanks.
(20-06-2012, 06:39 PM)Doc T Wrote: If possible could I please arrange two games of 40K 1750 points for this week (in obvious preparation for Sunday 1st!!!). One will be against my son and his Tau and one game against me and my Space Wolves.

Many thanks.

I'll be up for a game, not played 40k in ages and will need to practice my new list that i'm trying to sort
(20-06-2012, 06:39 PM)Doc T Wrote: If possible could I please arrange two games of 40K 1750 points for this week (in obvious preparation for Sunday 1st!!!). One will be against my son and his Tau and one game against me and my Space Wolves.

(20-06-2012, 07:18 PM)Nick Wrote: I'll be up for a game, not played 40k in ages and will need to practice my new list that i'm trying to sort

Cool, just need one more 40K player then - is Dan coming along?

il play relise i havent played with eldar for ages
Nice one, cheers Alan.

So there's...
  • Alan - Eldar
  • Nick O - Dark Eldar
  • Andy T - Space Wolves
  • Nick T - Tau
Any preference on fixtures?
(20-06-2012, 08:21 PM)Stuart Wrote: Nice one, cheers Alan.

So there's...
  • Alan - Eldar
  • Nick O - Dark Eldar
  • Andy T - Space Wolves
  • Nick T - Tau
Any preference on fixtures?
Not too fussed about the match-up, like i said i need to try out my list, and the fact that i could use a practice game, played like 2 games of 40k in the past 3+ months lol
I'll stick down Nick vs. Nick and Alan vs. Andy for now, but feel free to swap it around.