Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Total War in the Badlands - Malifaux
Well it has been confirmed on Total Wargamers upcoming events page, that we are booked in on Sunday 17th June 2012. I have finished writing up my rules pack, but I have sent it off to two people, for a quick look over. Once I get replies back, and corrected any issues, I will post a link here, for you all to look through.

According to the TWG page, you can register your interest with Owen, by email at owen@totalwargamer.co.uk
I also added my own email, which will be malifaux.leggo@gmail.com

I will provide more information, in the next day or two.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Excellent. The Guild's law must be enacted!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Working on terrain at the moment. Hoping to have a Garden of Morr and therefore most of a Graveyard board done tomorrow. However here is something slightly spangly for you. One tournament pack. Read, digest, and practice.

Total War in the Badlands
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Panic setting in, so far my tweet has been retweeted by Mythic Fox in Harrogate, and twisted fates radio, who have a podcast and live in the US. This could get messy. Arrrrgh!!!!!!
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'm signing up now then as I don't want to miss this. Should be a good turn out for you then
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Official Wyrd post is here,with entrants list. I popped Amelia down, as she showed an interest yesterday.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Might have some free prizes to give away, being sent in my direction. Other than that some other stuff has been ordered, and various other bits have been prepared.

Now all I need is more entrants.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
count me just got more stuff to use Smile
coming up with a paint scheme now
Alan have i just had an email off you?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
yep it was