Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Games Expo Birmingham 3-5th June 2011
Have to admit, that Bushido game does look awsome, so that's why I got a starter set for the faction: The Prefecture of Ryu. They are the Samurai-Japanese-Swordhugging maniacs of the Bushido world. Must learn how to paint the Japanese skin, though: looking at the models that they had on display, the skin does look a lot browner than ordinary skin, but I think I've got a vague idea on how to do it.

Also saw the board game 'Zombies Close', which looked quite good. It was apparently a "family game", but, as there was blood on the gaming board, I'm assuming it might have probably maybe have slightly been a little bit more gory than the guy made it out to be. Nonetheless, it still looked like a pretty descent game, for £30. They only made 1000 first editions, apparently so that they can fix all of their spelling mistakes. Was gonna get it (with Mom's permission), but we just couldn't find the time.

I was also gonna get some more WARMACHINE (a Temple Flameguard unit and a Hierophant, to be precise), but we just couldn't find the time to do that, either. I was either gonna get a Hierophant, or the Covenant of Menoth, but I reckon I'll eventually go for the Hierophant, first.

Got myself a Kingmaker figure case, aswell today. The corners have the potential to become slightly creased, but I reckon I'm gonna reinforce it with some strong card, or something (or just be carefull!).

Anyway, really enjoyed today, and I can't wait for the next one.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)

Messages In This Thread
RE: UK Games Expo Birmingham 3-5th June 2011 - by Luke the Squig - 05-06-2011, 07:24 PM