Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st May 2012
Ill play anyone warmachine - i can only do 35 with proxys unfort
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(27-04-2012, 10:47 AM)Valthrax Wrote: Ill play anyone warmachine - i can only do 35 with proxys unfort

I'll pencil (with my new pencil, courtesy of Gareth) you in against Andy T for now.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Hi Valthrax/Kris,

What army are you bringing and what do you need? I have Menoth, Cygnar, Cryx and Skorne?

How about doing 25 points instead if you would like - we'll probably have time for two games!

Andy (Doc T)
I do cryx so happy to do 25, 30 or 35 with borrowed models
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Sorry, Gareth, I've just this minute realised that out cousin is going to be coming to the club on Tuesday, so I'll be having a game with him. Won't be able to have that Malifaux tutorial this week, but maybe next week or in a couple of week's time. That way I'll be able to use my Dad's crew, too.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
OK Luke its not a problem.

edit - Does anyone else fancy a demo / run-through? I can supply you with a Lady J, Seamus or Raspy starter crew to get you used to the basics. Paul either way, you get to play with my new blank dice.

second edit - Tom how about you?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Kris,
If you would like to plan a 35 point list then, for Cryx I can bring:

Seether, Slayer, Deathjack, 3 x Deathrippers, Defiler, Cankerworm, min Satyxis + UA, upto max Biles, up to max Mechanithrals, Stitch Thrall, Bloat Thrall, Gerlack, Necrotech and Scrap Thralls.

Cheers,
Andy
Cheers doc

I will have a look

i can do 25pts
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Ill be there til end on tuesday so happy to play something else if get time