Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Star wars X- wing miniatures game
Damn it, i am playing Necromunda on the 28th! Damn you and your poor timing Gaz! Tongue
On a serious note, would be up for it another week if you fancy doing it again?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(19-08-2012, 11:54 PM)manrogue Wrote: On a serious note, would be up for it another week if you fancy doing it again?

No but I can give you a Malifaux demo :p
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just seen pics of the new expansions planned for this, A-wing, Millennium falcon, tie interceptor and slave 1. I want ALL of them.
Pics at bottom of thread-
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/pos...43886.page
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I never really looked at the FF stand. I heard of Slave 1 and M Falcon, but I almost just peed a little. Tie Intercepter. 4 please.

Oh I have just ordered some more. One of each X-Wing, Tie Advanced and Y-Wing. Plus two Tie Fighter. And the most essential 3 dice packs. Make sure you pick up at least one of these. Having had a look around, Maelstrom are as cheap as everyone else, when it comes to the main items. However they are selling the dice for £4.49, compared to £6.29 elsewhere.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Nice bit of scenery for this just posted by Tabletop Nation: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=...277&type=1

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Is this a spot the GW kit game?

Oh there is a play video available too

Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
More pics of that scenery here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...277&type=1
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
What size are the bases, as I'm looking for a gaming mat for this. So might get a double sided version, one side with hexes and the other without.
Been playing this tonight and it is a great, fun game! We even came up with some simple multiplayer rules so the 3 of us could play.

Zeewulf, the bases are 4cm by 4cm (Just over 1.5"), but the game uses its own measuring cutouts and plays on a 3'x3 table so we wouldn't want a hex mat specifically for this. We tried out an old Star Warriors mat which measures up just under 2'x3 and we found it a bit awkward to perform the maneuvres.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Great video! looks quite an interesting game =)

Are movie quotes an sound fx included? =P
other alias-jim
current projects-drop-zone commander(ucm/phr),bolt action(everything)