Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 24th April 2012
(19-04-2012, 09:18 PM)Gareth Wrote: My mission this weekend is to buy Stuart a new pencil.

Complete.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I'll return the favour by not forgetting your bag Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
could anyone help me with warmachine i have a good beefed up army of cygnar with about 30 pts from salute when i wnet mad but thing is i have forgoten the rules and would like to either watch a game or even join in in a game depending if my dad and me can make then figures for tuesday so if anyone dont have a game i would be up for another tutorial r if not i'll watch some of you play games and maybe do abit of painting
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Tom as far as I am concerned, you can watch Kris and myself, if Valthrax doesn't mind.

Talking about which, Kris, how many points would you like to play?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(22-04-2012, 11:13 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: could anyone help me with warmachine i have a good beefed up army of cygnar with about 30 pts from salute when i wnet mad but thing is i have forgoten the rules and would like to either watch a game or even join in in a game depending if my dad and me can make then figures for tuesday so if anyone dont have a game i would be up for another tutorial r if not i'll watch some of you play games and maybe do abit of painting

Hey Tom, I've got a games planned this week and next, but the week after I can take you through a Cygnar vs. Cygnar game if you like?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
So how many points?
(22-04-2012, 05:58 PM)Toby Wrote: So how many points?

1500-1750?
I might pop down for a visit seeing as I have to go past you from my parents house in Forest View.
Just back in country i can field around 30 pts on my own stuff
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
sounds cool i'll have my army done by then
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green