Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th April 2012
I can pop along for a game of something - prefer a skirmish game but easy if not
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
I may be along for a bit, but the latest addition to the family, may mean I have to play (willingly) Uncle.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
luke im happy to have a game of warmachine with u
(13-04-2012, 10:51 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: luke im happy to have a game of warmachine with u

Great! How many points are we going for then?
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
35 sound good??? (would like to proxey cygnar in)
does mean u wouldnt have to deal with scary warpwovles lol
(13-04-2012, 12:18 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: 35 sound good??? (would like to proxey cygnar in)

You're welcome to borrow any of my models if you need to.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
well i think i'll play evil and i have the new legions of middle earth book looking forward to it
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(13-04-2012, 12:36 PM)Dark Wolf Wrote: well i think i'll play evil and i have the new legions of middle earth book looking forward to it

OK nice one, as usual I will be slightly late getting there, about 7.20-7.30pm. I will be calling on the Valar to aid me in the great battle for middle earth! Now just gotta pick between the thundering hooves of Rohan, the axes of the Dwarves, the steel of gondor or the Might of the elves...

40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(13-04-2012, 12:25 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(13-04-2012, 12:18 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: 35 sound good??? (would like to proxey cygnar in)

You're welcome to borrow any of my models if you need to.

black 13th would be great if u got the models (want to try before u buy these models)
Big Grin
(11-04-2012, 05:02 AM)Embolden Wrote: Me and vince are hopefully going to have a 40k battle @ 1750pts
Should be good to go Rob, just got to make my vendetta and chimera before tuesday now.
Also need to get a command squad tomorrow, other than that think i have everything (except a few models borrowing off Luke!)
First time i'll be fielding a horde type army(70 ish troops, 7 tanks and flyer in my current list! Though it may change before tuesday.)
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven