Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 10th April 2012
Mr Etched. Fancy a 35 point game (me using Legion.) If so do you want to try Scenario 1 (Close Quarters,) from the 2012 Steam Roller pack?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(08-04-2012, 08:48 AM)Gareth Wrote: Mr Etched. Fancy a 35 point game (me using Legion.) If so do you want to try Scenario 1 (Close Quarters,) from the 2012 Steam Roller pack?

Sounds good to me. I'll go over the pack tonight.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I made some 8" templates for the scenario, so thats dealt with.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I might be bringing my freind along, he has a small army (Very small) and doesnt know much about the rules.
(09-04-2012, 10:07 AM)Toby Wrote: I might be bringing my freind along, he has a small army (Very small) and doesnt know much about the rules.

Cheers for the game mate, it went down the wire!! Well played sir! Smile

Big thanks to Andy for the very, very close game of Cutlass - really enjoyed it!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Really enjoyed my game of Infinity against Vince. Thanks! It seemed a good amount more fair this time around, as I don't think that my jammy dice rolls played as much of a part! Although:

Vince: I'll shoot you with my HMG with 4 dice. 11s or under.
(Rolls something like 4,7,13,15 (fairly average))
Luke: I'll ARO you back then. 4s or under on a D20.
(Rolls 4 - Critical - Almost dead.)

But yeah, despite some lucky (and in places some rather unlucky) dice rolls from me, it was a really enjoyable and great game. Thanks.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(11-04-2012, 12:01 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: Really enjoyed my game of Infinity against Vince. Thanks! It seemed a good amount more fair this time around, as I don't think that my jammy dice rolls played as much of a part! Although:

Vince: I'll shoot you with my HMG with 4 dice. 11s or under.
(Rolls something like 4,7,13,15 (fairly average))
Luke: I'll ARO you back then. 4s or under on a D20.
(Rolls 4 - Critical - Almost dead.)

But yeah, despite some lucky (and in places some rather unlucky) dice rolls from me, it was a really enjoyable and great game. Thanks.
It was another really fun game, i do have to laugh at your infinity dice rolls!
Your the only person i know who probably could rub his hands with glee at having to roll a 4 or under on a d20!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Did anyone get home last night, with a stow-away crew? I cannot find my Sonnia Crid crew tonight, when I came to paint them. They may not have made it to the club, (being in an undercoat crew colour,) but none the less, dispute checking any case I may have opened yesterday, they elude my paint-brush.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
You too, Big Grin