Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gloucester MiniCon 2013 - Sunday 27th January
I'm still up for that if you are Justin?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(27-09-2012, 12:48 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: I'm still willing to do a WamraHordes demo table and Alan has submitted his request to help me. All I need to do is assemble and paint up some battle boxes by January then.

I'm one Shredder off my Legion box being complete. By all means you are free to use that.

If we could get four tables or just three, one for Infinity, one for Malifaux, and a larger third for Warmachine and Hordes, that way between Simon and Alan, they can be showing off the diffrences, and similarities in the systems.

Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Yeah infinity table for me and Vince, ideally a 4' by 4' city block with a few 3 story buildings. A couple of different army squads about 100pts in size, probably looking at pan o, yu jing and Adriana maybe a fourth faction if time and money allows
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Right, we have three tables booked. 6' x 4' tables are available if we need the extra space - as Gareth suggested that might allow for running a couple of side-by-side games for a given system.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
i can get a argus paint it up thats circle starter set sorted
can surplie haqqislm models for u justin
rather than a start up battle box vs battle box fight i wanted to add some fluff (via sceriones and screney) so each game during day is different
but si can add more depth since he did it last year so got more experience on how to build on it
Bumped into Chris today at Mantic, and he said this event is now fully booked.

The new venue is a large sports-hall, but there is a quiet room off to one side where they'll be running RPG sessions for anyone interested.
Just stopping by to say thanks for your support for the event, chaps. It's looking like it'll be a belter. Tickets should be up for sale at the beginning of next week, with the first 100 tickets sold getting an exclusive mystery goodie bag (and before you ask, yes, we do know what's going to be in it... so far - we're drumming up all the freebies we possibly can to make it worth your while!).

R.
Looking forward to it Robey!
Tickets now for sale!!

http://precinctomega.co.uk/

R.
Each table entitles us to a pair of volunteer tickets, so those will obviously go to Justin, Vince, Si, Alan, Gaz and another Malifauxer (Amelia?). Everyone else will have to buy tickets online or on the day.