Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mass effect 3 gaming night?
Been talk of doing a gaming night and was wondering if those that are mass effect 3 inclined fancied having a game tonight or tomorrow night around 20:30?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just finished ME3, not had alot of time to play it until the other day........i know people have been saying the ending is bad.....but really.....i didn't realise just HOW bad it was.....it may have ruined the entire series for me, and i am not joking. What Bioware were thinking i have no idea, but it was aweful.
DON't TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!
lol, still not had chance to finish yet, got hooked on mutiplayer a couple of days ago.
Gonna try and finish today.......
Blood bowl Skaven
(18-03-2012, 10:07 AM)manrogue Wrote: DON't TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!
lol, still not had chance to finish yet, got hooked on mutiplayer a couple of days ago.
Gonna try and finish today.......

For the love of god stop 15 mins before the end, once you watch it, you can never un-watch it. It's such a shame too, i was absolutley loving the game up until then, i thought it was amazing.
I would be up for a ME3 night, really enjoying the MP right now.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Multiplayer is good on the 360 then? its not great on PC tbh, takes ages to find a game and there is no lobby chat or ingame voice i think, or ingame typing, so unless there is something i missed, or you use ventrilo, you cant communicate with teammates. Plus its full of bugs, out of 3 games i played i had to quit all of them coz bugs got me stuck in walls, or stuck dead and unable to move after being revived
Its great if you don't get kicked by the host before you even start!
other than that it is great!
I will be later Simon, invite me and i'll join your game!Smile
Blood bowl Skaven