Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.maelstromgames.co.uk
I had thought gifts for geeks was good, as they offer the lowest prices (generally). But Maelstrom will usually match their prices (you have to request it) and they offer free postage on orders over £10. So you get the best price and free postage.

If you can beat this then please let me know!
Nice one - I'll add a note against Maelstrom in the Supplier Directory to reflect the free postage and price matching. I've only just ordered some stuff from Gifts for Geeks too Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Stuart - I have just realised i made a slight boob with the details Blush. They will price match 'including' postage, so not quite as good... But the free posatge does make their prices worth checking as I have just discovered to my cost... I just ordered some stuff from GFG and could have saved £3 postage.
I have been looking at gifts for geeks recently as they have got a wide range of cases for my figures and I haven't got enough cases for all my armies so I'll check out MaelstromGames too.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
(20-04-2011, 04:50 PM)Agincourt Wrote: Stuart - I have just realised i made a slight boob with the details Blush. They will price match 'including' postage, so not quite as good... But the free posatge does make their prices worth checking as I have just discovered to my cost... I just ordered some stuff from GFG and could have saved £3 postage.

No worrries - I did wonder whether they'd quibble when it came to the combined cost with the postage.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Maelstrom are offering a 16% discount until end of May 2nd. Code of Easter-2011 will net you the savings. Exclusions are Seeds of War, Too Fat Lardies, Games Workshop Direct, event tickets. Additionally not on anything listed on Maelstroms eBay store. However pre-orders do get discounted. This will replace regular tiered savings.

Apart from my TK pre-orders they have the Khadorian Gun Carrage up for pre-order. So a well timed discount code.