Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Board Games Day @ Total Wargamer - Sunday 26th February
Total Wargamer just dropped us a line on our Facebook page to say they're planning a day of board games:

Quote:Hey guys - I know some of you like Talisman (understatement of the year I know). I'm planning a Talisman / Board Games day a week Sunday - Any takers?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
would love to play talisman that day anyone esle?
We'll have a couple of guys from the store playing.

I was thinking we'll provide one board and if you guys brought one along, and if it's popular, we can have a couple of games of Talisman on the go Smile
I should imagine we would be up for this. With our latest addition to our board games family (Quarriors) we can happily come along and play Talisman, Settlers, Quarriors, Gears Of War and even some of the older/obscure games such as Swords & Skulls or Escape From Atlantis (One of the best 'aimed at kids' game ever).
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
That's sorted then. I'll stick it on the Events Calendar Smile

Cheers
o that brings back memories renember playing escape from atlantis with bro
is anyone going tomorrow and what time???
Hello Guys

I know this is a bit late - come along any time you like - Oliver will be here until 5pm.

Cheers
The lurgy has struck today, so alas myself and Luke won't be able to attend. Hoping to be able to make the next Warmachine day though.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Due to technical difficulties I couldn't make it to this which is a big shame, I would of loved to come along and play Talisman Big Grin Next time!
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)