Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 21st February 2012
Dont know if down next week but got a warhammer game week after

Quite like to get people into new games so after that ill be teaching people blood bowl, fantasy or bushido if they want

After campaigns die down im considering doing a blood bowl league for all interested (and as statrd can teach people)
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
(15-02-2012, 09:02 AM)Mixmastersteve Wrote: I'm going to come down and say hi on the 21st - I'll bring my tyranids with me if anyone fancies a game of 40k?

Chris and Rob should be there, aswell as myself, so i'm sure there will be someone free to give you a game
Awesome, it'll be good to come down and meet everyone! On another note, is blood bowl still going? I used to play that first time around, when I was a kid. I might have to try and dig out my old team... Smile
There are a couple of people that play bloodbowl and talk of a league starting up so should be all good there. Smile
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Im going to try get a bloodbowl league going but gotta wait for a few things to fin first i think
This act of aggression must be met with swift and cruel ferocity, it is time to cry "havoc" and let slip the dogs of war

But first i need a nap.....

WFB: tomb kings and working on chaos dwarves/dwarves - Warhammer 40k: grey knights (though i think these will be sold) - Malifeux: collete and the girls - Bushido: all 4 - Cutlass: elves - Bloodbowl: humans and amazons (soon to be more) - Necromunda: delaque
Vince, we can do 300pts if you can make a list, I recommend putting a doctor or paramedic in though Smile
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

On a campsite in Sussex at the mo (it's cold!), but I will be there on Tuesday for a game of 40K! I will probably not be able to arrive until 7.30pm as usual though due to children/wife/work issues. Steve I would be happy to play your tyranids, I have a Dark Angels army which is mainly Deathwing and could do anything up to 2000pts.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
(16-02-2012, 08:55 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Vince, we can do 300pts if you can make a list, I recommend putting a doctor or paramedic in though Smile
Haven't got one!
Lol, will have a mess around on the list creator and knock up a 300 pt list, maybe proxy some guys then.

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I can play Cutlass Simon. Sign me in if you are interested.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
(16-02-2012, 10:51 PM)-=IP=- Wrote: I can play Cutlass Simon. Sign me in if you are interested.

Done. See you Tuesday.