Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 9th May 2011
Hi,

I was lucky and could pick up my Warhammer Orcs and Goblins from Germany. This army is ~750 Points worth.
Is somebody happy to play with me Warhammer to teach me the Warhammer rules this Monday?

Please let me know! I'm excited!
Ok I'll add a 750 list to those that I am bringing. Then we can see where we stand come tomorrow afternoon, and match some fantasy games up. It would help if Army Builder had a new TK update, and I would be all done, but looks like I am working on the old way of doing maths Sad
I finally got round to updating and printing out some posters to promote the club, which I'll bring along tomorrow.

If anyone wants the image to print a few off then I've attached it to this post.

Note the added Warmachine logo Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Awesome! though i have no idea where good places would be to put them up, though taking a few with us to uk game expo would be a good idea methinks
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(08-05-2011, 11:57 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: ...though taking a few with us to uk game expo would be a good idea methinks

Damn fine idea! I'll knock up some smaller "flyers" that we can accidently leave lying around Smile

Many thanks to everyone who came along tonight, and a special thanks to Simon, Justin and Mike for setting aside the time to take Luke though a game of Warmachine. I think we'll be doing some business with Wargames Workshop very shortly!

Oh, and Tom - I think we won, but ask Simon about my epic 9 dice fail next week Wink
Did you need a 10 on nine dice?
(10-05-2011, 10:23 AM)Gareth Wrote: Did you need a 10 on nine dice?

I think it was just something like a 4+ on any of 'em!

Don't talk to me about dice rolling...

Andy =IP=, great game with the Dark Elves, thanks very much, very enjoyable. Next time we use my dice!!!
Agincourt: Pleasure is all mine. Good game it was.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0