Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 9th May 2011
No issues here, I can give Paul/Tom a fight although I may need to Ally myself with a Gobbo Aracnarok to deal with the Speed of Asuryan. If we need to switch opponents about on the night, so people are not playing the same opeople thats ok, we both know were getting a game on the night either way, and thats what matters.
Cool, I'll note it as an arranged game for now, but as you say we can be flexible on the night. It just gives us an idea of how many tables we'll need in advance.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
HE happy to take on the TKs.

Stuart, Tom is happy to bring his LotR in to give you a bash if you are offering? Just need to know if you will be the good or bad guys and how many points - we can cover whatever is required.
(21-04-2011, 07:33 AM)Agincourt Wrote: Stuart, Tom is happy to bring his LotR in to give you a bash if you are offering? Just need to know if you will be the good or bad guys and how many points - we can cover whatever is required.

Yeah, bring them along. Simon might be up for it too, so two can team up against the other. I (will) have an Elven force, not sure exactly how may points just yet but I'll let you know.
(20-04-2011, 09:33 PM)Gareth Wrote: I may need to Ally myself with a Gobbo Aracnarok to deal with the Speed of Asuryan.

Haven't got myself an aracnarok yet, but I'd like to see one in action, so I may have to spy in on your game to see how it fairs as it's profile looks wicked, but quite often a good lookin' model with an awsome profile can turn out to be cannon fodder.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
Twas a joke Luke, as the flinger beats their SoA, and costs them ASF.
If there is any room left, I can bring 1200 or 2000 pts of Ogre Kingdoms (FB) plus the gaming table and more scenery, if someone wants a game?
(03-05-2011, 05:00 PM)Maximus Davious Wrote: If there is any room left, I can bring 1200 or 2000 pts of Ogre Kingdoms (FB) plus the gaming table and more scenery, if someone wants a game?

I'm sure there'll be some takers - I'll add the offer to the first post.
If Andy shows with his DE, I am sure me or Paul can switch over save you two playing two meets on the trot. We could have some Sundering action going on.
Yeah, if people just roll up with WFB armies of between 1200 and 2000 points then I'm sure we can switch games about on the night to vary the participants.