Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which game systems are you planning explore in 2012?
Well I'm mainly enjoying getting some 40K games in at the mo but these are the ones I'd like to play/have a go at in future, roughly in order:

Warmachine/Hordes - have ordered a starter box from maelstrom but doesn't look like it'll be delivered anytime soon
LOTR - have got lots of models (was a bit of a collector) so i can lend models if anyone wants to play. Mainly the strategy version, not familiar with war of the ring as that was released just after i stopped collecting.
Warhammer - got an old 2nd edition High Elf army haven't played in a couple of decades (!), would like to have a go using the new rules
cutlass - would like to have a go at a proper game of this at some point, and fancy painting up a pirate crew anyway
Infinity - from what I've heard this sounds intriguing

So many games to play and so little time!
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which game systems are you planning explore? - by jaqenhgar - 09-02-2012, 09:06 PM