Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which game systems are you planning explore in 2012?
(20-05-2012, 05:34 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote:
(10-02-2012, 02:20 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote: This list could go on forever but there is a handful I genuinely intend to devote more time to this year.
  • Infinity - Played a bit of this last year and I'd like to play some more
  • Malifaux - My Crew is building up nicely and needs to enact justice soon
  • Bushido - consider my curiosity piqued by this, the Temple Of Ro Kan(?) drawing me in the most
  • Cutlass - Once I get a hold of some weapons then I'll jump on board!

Of my list I have really only found my way in to one new(ish) system and that's Malifaux. I'm finding my time and resources far too divided to keep up with the handful of games I intend to play without moving in to new areas so right now any expansion plans are on hold.

With that said, I do like the look of a couple of new systems that are on the horizon and I will have my first Bushido mini soon so there may be some small steps made towards those.

Well this year I managed to play more Malifaux & Infinity, I picked up a crew and some extras for Bushido but sadly Cutlass never happened.

I did however begin playing Battletech and have recently reformed the fire for WFB so I have branched out, just not in the direction I had originally planned heh.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Which game systems are you planning explore in 2012? - by Etched Oracle - 17-12-2012, 08:34 PM