Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warmachine @ Total Wargamer - Sat 11th February 2012
Si R mentioned that he and Justin will be doing some Warmachine demo games at Total Wargamer this Saturday for those interested.

I'm hoping to pop down on Saturday morning.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Si/Justin - it looks like myself and Luke will be heading down to Total Wargamer on Saturday morning in time for the 10.00am start, so shall I take my Cygnar down with me rather than dropping them off with you? That gives me Friday evening to finish painting them!
if its just demo games or proper warmahorde's game?
That will be fine Stuart Smile Depending on how many people show it will most likely be demo games, if its quiet and not many people come along then we may have a bigger game, though the idea is to show off warmachine to newer players
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

well ill think il come show some surport see what the store has (do they stock hords?)
and if you like i could pack a 12-15pt pkaya list if a person wants to try hords and/or 25/35pt lists with ekaya/kromac
but defo go for a little while in morning
(10-02-2012, 12:20 AM)sprogmcjob Wrote: well ill think il come show some surport see what the store has (do they stock hords?)
and if you like i could pack a 12-15pt pkaya list if a person wants to try hords and/or 25/35pt lists with ekaya/kromac
but defo go for a little while in morning

They only have a handful of the latest releases in currently as the owner is still a bit cautious about selling PP stuff. He's hoping to see its popularity grow and then he'll buy in to it more.

Weather permitting I'm hoping it will be an enjoyable day and we'll be rewarded by bringing new players in to the Warmachine & Hordes fold.

All else failing, we'll play some games and have a good laugh Big Grin
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Enjoyed our morning there - will have to pop down to TW more I think. Hope it's still going OK for those we left behind, and that Cygnar are redeeming themselves!
Yeah I noticed a bunch of uglies on their twitter feed. I myself have got as far as Sheffield before a service stop.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen