Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 7th February 2012
Question 
As usual, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Paul vs. Stu - Malifaux tutorial from Gaz
  • Rachel vs. Luke - Warmahordes League Fixture
  • Simon R vs. Alan - Warmahordes, 35 pts
  • Justin vs. Sir Mick of Teacake - Dystopian Wars
  • Rob vs. Chris - Warhammer 40K, Eldar vs. Deathwing, 1750 pts
  • Nick vs. Dan - Warhammer 40K, 1750 pts
  • Simon A vs Sean - FoW late war intro
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Stuart vs Myself at Malifaux.

Simon R vs Alan at Malifaux.

Both games will be run as a 25ss Scrap. Scheme for both will be Shared Slaughter. Further Strategies for all players will be Bodyguard and KILL PROTEGE.

Alan I will loan you a Baby Kade or a Convict Gunslinger (your choice, melee Demon Baby or a ranged gunslinger,) to go along your crew, to allow you to field 25 points. Other than that you will be taking 2 Terror Tots and the Mature Nephilm. This will leave you with a starting cache of 7.

Stuart I will most likely be running Rasputina, with an Essence of Power, 2 Ice Gamin, a single Ice Golem and also one Silent One. That will leave me low, with my starting cache at 4 stones.

With the core idea to allow the 3 of you to become more familiar, with the best game on the planet, I tried to avoid anything to complex.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
sorry gareth i have made a desicion when i got home and look at the rules content of my box set i felt that these models deseved speical basses (of which ive orded) that means i wont be able to play cause the models arnt built up if si want to still play why not have a 3some battle
either way i wont be playing maliflux for a week or soo untill the bases come

so its either warmahordes at 25/35pts or dysotipan wars at 700 pts starter set
I believe at the end of last night's club we decided the following;

Rachel vs Luke - League game
Simon R vs Alan - 35pts WarmaHordes (As someone won't play without special bases :p)
Justin vs Sir Mick - Dystopian Wars

Gaz, I really do want to get a Malifaux game in soon so we'll have to figure out a date, possibly over at TW, to play.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Al and Si I have no issue, with whatever you guys do. If Alan wants to wait a small while before playing that's all gravy.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Rob - do you want to try and reschedule our 40K match for next week?

Are your Eldar scared to face the might of the Emperor's First Chapter, or perhaps the winds of fate are more opportune for you next week and your tricksy Farseer delayed on purpose Wink

Seriously, hope your wife's feeling better.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
It's a date! Bring it on! 1750pts again and yeah yeah thats what it is my "farseer (aka wife)" delayed the army as she'd seen in the future that the dice would of been most unkind... Wink
Think NIck and Dan are having a rematch at 1750 pts, I'm open for a 40k game if anyones interested?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(01-02-2012, 04:29 PM)manrogue Wrote: Think NIck and Dan are having a rematch at 1750 pts, I'm open for a 40k game if anyones interested?
Yep, dont think Dan liked the fact that the only thing he had left was Imhotek with one wound (after dying once already) so he wants revenge
(01-02-2012, 06:39 PM)Nick Wrote:
(01-02-2012, 04:29 PM)manrogue Wrote: Think NIck and Dan are having a rematch at 1750 pts, I'm open for a 40k game if anyones interested?
Yep, dont think Dan liked the fact that the only thing he had left was Ihotek with one wound (after dying once already) so he wants revenge

Lol, he did say he was baying for your blood..... Tongue
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven