Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo themed Imp Guard army
Sold some old games on ebay (who knew the .hack games were worth so much!) and decided to reinvest it.
So just bought another chimera and 70 corporation troops from Totalwargamer, should be here by end of month when the corporation stuff is released.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I've just been flicking through the modes on total wargamer they're so resonably priced! I would be tempted to do a horde guard list, probably one of the best armies in the game, it would only set you back about £120 which is a bargain! I would go for 3 of the army sets for £40 a peice.

might even be cheaper on E-bay :p

Hmmmmm.... sooo tempted!

(05-03-2012, 02:01 PM)Embolden Wrote: I've just been flicking through the modes on total wargamer they're so resonably priced! I would be tempted to do a horde guard list, probably one of the best armies in the game, it would only set you back about £120 which is a bargain! I would go for 3 of the army sets for £40 a peice.

might even be cheaper on E-bay :p

Hmmmmm.... sooo tempted!

i've been put off a little from ordering from them simply because of the delays. It's been 9 days since i ordered my grave guard too, and once again they havn't sent it off yet, meaning for a second time it will be late arriving.
True thats a crappy turnaround, which is IMO why GW have such a good rep, their customer of service is second to-none! Also is that a Total Wargamer delay or just a supplier (corporation) delay?

Total Wargamer i think. I actually had to phone them after 10 days to see what was going on, and only then did they send off my imperial guard that i ordered. Plus they wwere missing an item because it wasn't in stock, but they didnt say that when i called, and i didnt get a reason as to the delay, which kinda reflected poorly on them i feel
Yeah I had to wait about 3 weeks to get my order, but after a couple of e-mails it did eventually arrive. Looks like you pay an extra 20% from GW for fast delivery.
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
So not hearing good things about Total Wargamer then.. Sad

Sorry to de-rail the thread!

The stuff i was expecting off totalwargamer has shipped much earlier than expected so i depending on my speed assembling will have a playable imp guard army by end of next week!
Smile
Blood bowl Skaven
(15-03-2012, 10:34 PM)manrogue Wrote: The stuff i was expecting off totalwargamer has shipped much earlier than expected so i depending on my speed assembling will have a playable imp guard army by end of next week!
Smile

Awesome, how many pts you looking at?

Should be able to field between 1500- 2000 pts depending on which variants i choose (magnetising alot of stuff). Maybe more if get any of the ebay stuff am watching......
Tongue
Blood bowl Skaven