Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 31st January 2012
I'm free for a game, Warmachine & Hordes are my first offers followed by Dystopian Wars and Infinity.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(25-01-2012, 08:49 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(25-01-2012, 06:30 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: Me and Mick will be along (for a change...), I'll ask him if he fancies a clash with you, Stuart.

Cheers Rach, that would be ace.

I finally remembered to ask him, and yes, you can delete that 'tbc' clean off Smile

(28-01-2012, 11:49 PM)rachtheweevil Wrote: I finally remembered to ask him, and yes, you can delete that 'tbc' clean off Smile

Cheers Rach, looking forward to it Smile

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(26-01-2012, 02:17 PM)manrogue Wrote: Meant to ask luke, but how many points are we going for?

I'll get him to let you know Vince.
(26-01-2012, 02:17 PM)manrogue Wrote: Meant to ask luke, but how many points are we going for?

I've got at least 1500 points, max 2500. We could go for a 2000pt game?
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
2000 sounds good to me, should be fun!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(25-01-2012, 08:18 AM)Embolden Wrote: Me and Chris Eldar V Deathwing 1750pts Smile

Hey everyone, Sorry cannot make it tonight, the wife has come down ill this morning and has asked me not to go! Sad Looks like I have to do my husbandly duties! Sorry Chris for cancelling at such short notice!! Sad

Maybe next week! Smile

No worries Rob, hope your good lady is feeling better soon.

Anyone else up for some 40K action against Chris?
Don't worry Rob, better put the wife first! Hope it's nothing too bad and she gets well soon. I'm happy to rearrange for next week Rob if you can make it? Will post in next weeks thread. Had a good game of Bloodbowl with Steve who is probably going to try and buy his Blitzer some non-slip boots, the number of times he fell over! Thanks for the game Steve.

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
I'm glad you managed to get a game in at least! Felt really guilty for cancelling last minute... Sad

Next week sounds good mate!