Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 24th January 2012
Woot playing Eldar, it's going to be nice playing against an army thats almost as fast as mine.
(18-01-2012, 10:25 PM)Nick Wrote: Woot playing Eldar, it's going to be nice playing against an army thats almost as fast as mine.

Almost being the optimum word!! Sleepy hopefully outflanking will equalise some of the disadvantage I have Smile

Yes Alan the wording is terrible in dystopian, but I thinly we've got the rules down now
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

I have a v2 Uncharted Seas rule book. Did that come out after your Dystopian Wars book, as the language in my US book may be more concise and help decipher the DW book.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(19-01-2012, 08:03 AM)Embolden Wrote:
(18-01-2012, 10:25 PM)Nick Wrote: Woot playing Eldar, it's going to be nice playing against an army thats almost as fast as mine.

Almost being the optimum word!! Sleepy hopefully outflanking will equalise some of the disadvantage I have Smile

Well next week might see some fairly major changes to my army to try out some new unit combinations, still planning the list, and it also means making another ravager this weekend....after 4 raiders and a ravager, i'm dreading the thought of making another of those kits
My belief is that I'm playing Dane at Warmachine, 25pts, and I shall be introducing him to the Blade Of Retribution Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(19-01-2012, 06:31 PM)Nick Wrote: Well next week might see some fairly major changes to my army to try out some new unit combinations, still planning the list, and it also means making another ravager this weekend....after 4 raiders and a ravager, i'm dreading the thought of making another of those kits

I'm soooooo glad I've finally painted my army upto 1850pts now, painting is not my 'thing' as you will soon find out! Hmm another Ravager, those things worry me! Sad should be a fun game tho! Smile

(20-01-2012, 12:00 PM)Embolden Wrote:
(19-01-2012, 06:31 PM)Nick Wrote: Well next week might see some fairly major changes to my army to try out some new unit combinations, still planning the list, and it also means making another ravager this weekend....after 4 raiders and a ravager, i'm dreading the thought of making another of those kits

I'm soooooo glad I've finally painted my army upto 1850pts now, painting is not my 'thing' as you will soon find out! Hmm another Ravager, those things worry me! Sad should be a fun game tho! Smile
Lots of mobile firepower for not much points cost, its the best choice for tank hunting and killing elite heavy infantry. I took a razorwing mostly for the large template attacks, and the fact that it can be a little more versatile once i've used to to blow up enemy vehicles by using its splinter weapons and missiles to add to my anti infantry firepower
Cutlass! Volunteers needed.

At the mini-con next SUnday the plan is to run short games for 'Joe Public' to participate in.

We need to have a practice and could do with four willing (or otherwise) volunteers to play a game while we let you know what you can do, what dice to roll, etc.

Port Cromwell's buildings are stuffed with chests of loot and three infamous pirate gangs will storm the streets, charge into houses grabbing chests and seek to escape with them. Meanwhile the Royal Navy (hopelessly outnumbered) will try to intervene. Oh yes and the other pirates will try and nick the loot off each other too...

If you're fancying having a go at Cutlass! now is the time to have an introduction and a laugh or two...

History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Seeing as I have nothing planned, and SHOULD have all my painting done, I'll volunteer. Will give me a bit of an idea on demos for when I start my Malifaux push.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen