Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th January 2012
(13-01-2012, 10:01 PM)Toby Wrote: I'm doing my army list right now but one of the pages in my codex has fallen out so I dont know how many point's terminators are with no extra wargear and googles been as useful as a white crayon,

A terminator squad of 4 terminators and 1 sergeant is 200 points with no extra wargear. The squad may include up to 5 additional terminators at 40 points each.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
My codex has got to be the most ripped codex I've seen (I guess I havent seen much) there isnt any elite page on the summary and I cant find the page for whirlwind's I have 2 of them, no upgrade's?
Sounds well used! A basic Whirlwind with no upgrades is 85 points.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Thanks again Stuart!
Ive counted up my army and Its some where around 1025
Hey everyone,

I was thinking of attending for the first time this tuesday, I play 40k and I'm wanting to practice for a tournament on the 21st (Caledonian Uprising). The tournament pts limit is 1850, so would like to play to that pts level, but I'm willing to play anywhere above 1500 really.

My list is here, so you can tailor your lists to play it as I don't want to upset anyone who wasn't expecting such a cookie cutter list Smile.

So yeah, please let me know if you're interest in playing me!? Smile

Thanks.

(10-01-2012, 11:34 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: will be looking for warmahordes games perferbly 35pts

I'll take you on Alan. Khador ok?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
o okay sounds good
is it okay if i proxey wanna try a different list?

Set me aside a painting table. I'm going to be cracking on with my task, whilst doing the mingling thing.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
So Toby I'm down to play you, 1000pts sounds fine but I don't mind if you are a few points over, I can always adjust my list slightly. If you want to play a slightly larger game, say 1500pts, I can bring along some more marines you can borrow for the game since I have got some spare - tac squads, Rhinos, termies, Devs, Preds or a Vindicator plus more. But having said that, a small 1000pt game is fine with me as well!

Embolden, your list looks good, would like to play you sometime!

Chris
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Sounds good I'm fishing around my many boxes trying to find thing's too use,