Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 17th January 2012
(15-01-2012, 06:28 PM)jaqenhgar Wrote: Embolden, your list looks good, would like to play you sometime!

Chris

Whenever you're free, I'll be along most tuesdays Smile
I'll be along, arranged to play dan again this week but will look to play someone else next week.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
can please borrow some infantry bases/models for warmachine/hordes cause the list i want to use has more infantry models than i own ill need 5 but if someone could spare 10 models that be grand if not ill have to use a different caster/list
(16-01-2012, 02:34 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: can please borrow some infantry bases/models for warmachine/hordes cause the list i want to use has more infantry models than i own ill need 5 but if someone could spare 10 models that be grand if not ill have to use a different caster/list

You're welcome to borrow my Cygnar Long Gunners (10 of 'em).
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
thanks Smile
Could I fight your Eldar army if it isnt too late to ask?
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone I met last night, was great to finally turn up and meet everyone!!
(18-01-2012, 07:55 AM)Embolden Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks to everyone I met last night, was great to finally turn up and meet everyone!!

Great to meet you too Rob - sorry you weren't able to sort a game on your first visit, but hopefully you were able to sample the atmosphere Wink
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(18-01-2012, 09:49 AM)Stuart Wrote:
(18-01-2012, 07:55 AM)Embolden Wrote: Just wanted to say thanks to everyone I met last night, was great to finally turn up and meet everyone!!

Great to meet you too Rob - sorry you weren't able to sort a game on your first visit, but hopefully you were able to sample the atmosphere Wink

Indeed I did a great bunch of people who were friendly enough to speak and entertain me for 2 1/2 hours!! Cannot wait till next week! Big Grin