Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there!
Happy New Year!

I live in Stratford on Avon and I've been collecting and painting games Workshop stuff on and off since I was about 13 (I'm 33 now) and got back into playing 40K about a year ago with a friend. He lives in Welwyn though so games are not very frequent... but I just found out your club exists!

I've got a painted Dark Angels army, and a couple of other unpainted 40K armies (Eldar and Necrons), as well as a Lord of the Rings collection, a very old fantasy High Elf army and a few of the old games like Man o' war and space hulk (1st edition).

I'm mainly interested in playing 40K to start with, but am open to others, and was thinking of popping over tomorrow night and seeing if I can get a game? i won't make it for 7pm since i have to wait for my wife to get back from work so she can look after the kids, but I should make it before 7.30pm if this is not too late for a game?

Cheers

Chris Rogers
40K - Dark Angels, Dark Eldar, Necrons; Lord of the Rings - lots; Bloodbowl - Dwarves, Wood Elves; SAGA - Anglo Danes & Welsh; Guildball - Morticians, Engineers; Dropzone/fleet - Shaltari
Welcome Chris, glad you found us Smile

We've plenty of 40K'ers within our ranks so you should feel well at home. No problem turning up late, but it might be worth trying to see who's available on the night via the meeting thread: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=579

Look forward to meeting you!

Stu.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(02-01-2012, 05:40 PM)Stuart Wrote: Welcome Chris, glad you found us Smile

We've plenty of 40K'ers within our ranks so you should feel well at home. No problem turning up late, but it might be worth trying to see who's available on the night via the meeting thread: http://forum.redwarsoc.com/showthread.php?tid=579

Look forward to meeting you!

Stu.

Yes welcome Chris. I'll be running a Cutlass! tutorial, so if nothing else you can take a look at something new! We need (selfishly) some more Warhammer Fantasy players, so that's cool for the future too... Lots of 40k players though so you should be all-set. Just need to say hello and book a game for the following week, etc.

All the best
Paul
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill