Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutlass WYSIWYG
How WYSIWYG is Cutlass. At the moment I have yet to get through the rulebook, and more importantly onto weapon options. Some of my Britanians, come with multiple weapon options, and apart from assembling them how I feel, I need to know if something with a cutlass, should have a cutlass on the model. Or are the models equipment, more represented by army roster?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
There's no absolute requirement for each model to be assembled with equipment according to their roster entry, particularly as upgrades will be acquired throughout the course of a campaign. So far we've mostly tended to stick with whatever equipment the models have, but that's really just been for ease of getting to grips with the game . As long as you've got a clear record of what each model is carrying (and don't mind being repeatedly asked for reminders from those with the short-term memory of a goldfish i.e. me) then there shouldn't be a problem.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Not a huge issue, today I have cleaned an awful amount of Wyrd mini's and still have oodles to go.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Stuart has it right.
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill