Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutlass - COMPLAINT SENT
After our discussion on Tuesday night I have sent a complaint to Black Scorpion on behalf of RedWarSoc wrt the unfair wear and tear of their rulebook bindings.

I pointed out we love Cutlass! and are showcasing it at Gloucester and Salute on a top quality gameboard.

I have asked recompense by way of a 'Giant' for RedWarSoc to top off our display.

We will see...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
Excellent idea!
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
RESULT...

Great response from Black Scorpion. It's the only way to do good business. Respect.

The club will recieve a Giant and a couple of spare rule books after Christmas (hopefully in time for Gloucester!).

Many thanks Black Scorpion.

Need a volunteer for the paint job now...?

Big Grin
Wow, proper result that! Nice one Paul, and much kudos to Black Scorpion Smile
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Now that is fantastic customer service! Thank you Paul.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
My suggestion is getting the giant pro painted. It's big and will need to look extra special.

Whoever does it will get some free advertising at salute '12.

The obvious choice is Robey.

Si

Did they say anything about why the bindings are shocking? A giant and some spare books are great, but if they have no intention to fix the core issue it's a bit poop. I'm hoping a second edition, or even a reprinting would be using some other company.

As for painting, Robey is logical, but Owen down at Total Wargamer might be available earlier.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Well I must confess when I asked for a volunteer I hoped Robey would offer.

As the centrepiece to our displays we can promote both BlackScorpion Cutlass and Precinct Omega Paints...

What do you say Robey...?Big GrinBig GrinTongue

Nothing like a bit of press-ganging by us Pirates!!!AngelAngelAngel

Gareth I'll find out wrt future bindings...
Just received notification that Giant and freebies are in the post Big Grin
Gareth I asked about bindings for future and the reply is:

When we get around to Cutlass version 2 we will be updating a number of small things in the book and obviously using a different printer or binding if needed. This won't be a for a while yet though as we deal with the resin switch and also have tombstone in the pipeline.