Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 20th December 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 20th December, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

This is Christmas party week! There will be an emphasis on board/card games this week, and some food type stuff - please use this thread to discuss arrangements (there was talk of pizza?).

No club next week, but we're back on January 3rd.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Si A vs. Andy - Cutlass! (and participation for anyone interested)
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Argh, posted this thread earlier than I intended. Oh well, it's here now.
anyone up for i nice game of talisman hve new version. i wouldn't mind playing that messy grand prix game that steve has.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
I'd be up for trying Talisman.
I'll bring a few games with me, sword and skull (pirate monopoly effectively) escape from Atlantis, and Simon will probably bring talisman with him too
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Food-wise, what's the consensus? Options are to either all bring something along (sausage rolls, cakes, etc.) or perhaps consider taking advantage of Dominos "two for Tuesday". I knew there was a good reason to run the club on that particular day of the week...
Well either way I am bringing a trifle. Ingredients have been purchased already.

On top of that expect Shuuro, Settlers and Blood Bowl Team Manager to appear, although I am yet to read the rules on the latter.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
well i bringing some cakes
I'll sort out some paper plates, bowls, plastic cutlery and bin bags for ease of tidying up.
Apparantly Andy and Simon are going to play Cutlass! so I will be bringing the Cutlass! boards in (that I have). Consequently, as I am still trying to become absolutely au fait (???!!!) with the rules (I am about 99% there now with my revised reference sheets) ready for Gloucester, I'll have my marines on hand for a bash if there's a dastardly challenger.

And I'll bring some mince pies...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill