Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warlord Games buys Immortal Miniatures
Source: http://www.beastsofwar.com/warlord-games...iniatures/

Stephen May, owner of Immortal Miniatures Ltd Wrote:Over the past 12 months I have become increasingly interested in wildlife conservation, having participated in a number of projects around the world. During this year I made the decision that I wanted to dedicate more of my time to this cause, whilst taking a step back from the very time consuming business that is running a miniatures company. My decision to sell Immortal Miniatures was not an easy one, but I felt that for the sake of ensuring the best possible customer service and further development of the company it was time to let someone else take the reins.

Approaching Warlord Games with the offer made the most sense to me. Their business was already geared up to sell plastic figures and is in a good position to expand upon the business I created. I am also a big fan of Hail Caesar and Black Powder!

I have very much enjoyed running Immortal Miniatures and I am proud of what I achieved, but feel that I am now in a place to start something completely new.

I have no plans to leave the industry altogether, I have a few small scale miniature projects on the go which will be announced in time, as well as working with some of the leading companies in the industry. I appreciate all the support that I have received over the years from my customers and hope that the same support will be offered to Warlord. I would also like to thank Perry Miniatures, Renedra, Warlord Games, North Star and everyone else who supported me within the industry. Without your help I could never have achieved what I have.

Quote:Steve has agreed to continue helping us with research and advice on the Immortal ranges – something we were very keen on from the start of negotiations. We’ll be spending a little while organising the ranges and planning for re-releasing them into our ranges and hope to bring you these great miniatures early next year.

Paul Sawyer, Warlord Games Company Secretary Wrote:The acquisition of Immortal from Steve May gives us several new ranges to help support our acclaimed Hail Caesar rule set. With painstakingly researched ranges and a remarkable attention to detail Steve has built what are arguably the definitive ranges for these armies. Our Ancients range is now considerably more comprehensive with plastic and metal miniatures for ranges such as Greeks, Assyrians, Scythians, etc. These are exciting times for us here at Warlord!

We’d particularly like to express our thanks to Steve for the professional and friendly way the purchase has been concluded.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I can not see the name Paul Sawyer in print, without expecting the words "Fat Bloke," to follow.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen