Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christmas Party
What does our merry band think to perhaps turning the meeting on the 20th December into a bit of a party to mark the festive season? Silly hats, nibbles, etc. amidst the usual gaming.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Sounds good to me
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Sounds like a brilliant idea!
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"
Awesome suggestion.

May I also throw in another. We ditch the Wargames for some board / card games for an evening. Multiplayer Poo, and Settlers of Catan games, two-headed giant MtG, and such like, would get 4 or more people playing together rather than just one on one, adding o the social aspect of the party atmosphere.

Also Simon R, can you talk your Mum into knocking up another batch of those scrumptious cakes for our shin-dig. Pwease.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
That sounds like an awesome plan gaz, I have a good variety of cool board games and Simon R would most likely bring talisman.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

Sounds good to me...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
I do have the new 4th Edition of Talisman we could play, I also have Settlers Of Catan and the Star Wars (Original Trilogy) & LOTR Trivial Pursuits if anyone has a particular fancy for those.

And I'll ask her Gaz, I'm hoping she'll indulge us Big Grin
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
sounds gd and for me a bit of nosatliga when i used to play these games with my brothers
Excellent, sounds like we have a plan forming (I'd be interested in trying Talisman if a newbie can be accommodated).

Food-wise, if everyone can bring just a little something along (please indicate on this thread) then we'll sort out some paper plates as these will be easy to ditch in a bin bag afterwards.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
We could order some pizzas Big Grin
40k- Orks Infinity- Ariadna (ballard choice) Magic the Gathering
Sean (ME): "I wonder how many nails I can get in this box?"