Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 13th December 2011
(07-12-2011, 07:26 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: im back people that means 40k and warmahordes offers are good to go Smile

Warmachine? Hordes? Yes I'm now dabbling in Hordes.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
okay 35pts i promise i wont be doing any sidesteping just going for ur trollish? julglar (throat)
that sounds good??
(10-12-2011, 06:49 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: okay 35pts i promise i wont be doing any sidesteping just going for ur trollish? julglar (throat)
that sounds good??

Haha, I take it you want me to play with some Trolls then?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
if that rocks ur boat sure (and i gues it makes sense so far ive played ur ret and kador) not sure how i feel bout tough though.... gareth's stupid bane thalls/knights give me headachs
me v andy cutlass (=IP=)
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(09-12-2011, 07:12 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: ive got the models but havent read up the rules and ive got a theory test to read up on Sad

My sugestion for that is to get the latest cd rom, did mine a couple of nights for a couple of hours before my test and breezed it.

Also, shall be along and am more than happy to be on lift duty if anyone so requires.

Leon, if you bring along a two lists of 1000 and 1500 points Dan is coming along.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I don't know what infinity or dyslexic wars are but if I can make up the numbers happy to have a bash.

Or Cutlass! practice...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
well if justin wants to play/teach it i can lend my dystopian wars battlgourp if battleships and planes in an alternate victioren erea suits you
If Mike can make it tonight, i'll be playing dystopian wars against him,
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus