Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 6th December 2011
(04-12-2011, 09:06 PM)manrogue Wrote: After my long hiatus to concentrate on my driving, i have finally passed my test and be attending on a regular basis again!
So anyone in the matchborough/churchill/winyates area requiring a lift can also feel free to ask, as they will be on my way to group. Just make sure you don't eat before hand, as you may bring it back up! Tongue

Good to have you back matey! I think Steve is after a lift this week, if he's game Wink I can always pop down and pick him up though.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(04-12-2011, 09:42 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(04-12-2011, 09:06 PM)manrogue Wrote: After my long hiatus to concentrate on my driving, i have finally passed my test and be attending on a regular basis again!
So anyone in the matchborough/churchill/winyates area requiring a lift can also feel free to ask, as they will be on my way to group. Just make sure you don't eat before hand, as you may bring it back up! Tongue

Good to have you back matey! I think Steve is after a lift this week, if he's game Wink I can always pop down and pick him up though.
Its no problem, i shall be heading right past his on my way. Save you going massively out of your way as well! Tongue
If you could let him know i will be at his for 18:40 ish if he is coming and will get him on my way.

40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
(05-12-2011, 09:39 AM)manrogue Wrote: Its no problem, i shall be heading right past his on my way. Save you going massively out of your way as well! Tongue
If you could let him know i will be at his for 18:40 ish if he is coming and will get him on my way.

Will do chief - cheers for that.

Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Right, on to the important stuff- anyone up for a game of 40k? Or are people just going with the flow on the night still? (Might be a little rusty as not played in a month or so!)

(04-12-2011, 09:08 PM)Gareth Wrote: Well done Vince.

Cheers Gaz!
Blood bowl Skaven
Tom is running me through Cutlass tomorrow, but I have a Necrons force being assembled. If you fancy a small combat patrol, to help ease me into 40k again, next week Vince I would be game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(05-12-2011, 12:13 PM)Gareth Wrote: Tom is running me through Cutlass tomorrow, but I have a Necrons force being assembled. If you fancy a small combat patrol, to help ease me into 40k again, next week Vince I would be game.
Sounds good, i am up for that. By combat control, i assume you mean a 500 point game?

Blood bowl Skaven
Well Combat Patrol was 400 points, HQ and 1 Troop compulsory FO Chart and no vehicle with. F/S/R totalling over 34.

However a 500pointer sounds ok.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(05-12-2011, 12:32 PM)manrogue Wrote:
(05-12-2011, 12:13 PM)Gareth Wrote: Tom is running me through Cutlass tomorrow, but I have a Necrons force being assembled. If you fancy a small combat patrol, to help ease me into 40k again, next week Vince I would be game.
Sounds good, i am up for that. By combat control, i assume you mean a 500 point game?
vince you wanna play the other side in cutlass? you v gaz and i teach and help?(i have 2 armies as my dad is free

my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Thanks for the lift, will I need a crash helmet?
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers
Congrats Vince!