Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 29th November 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 29th November, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required whilst minimising the chances of someone being left without a game!

Provisional Games:
  • Paul vs. Justin - Warhammer Fantasy or Cutlass!
  • Stuart vs. Tom - Cutlass!
  • Luke vs. Duane - Warmahordes League Fixture
  • SimonA vs. Marin - Flames of War (intro)
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I would be up for taking on either of the Menites, or running a Malifaux demo. Book me up quick people Smile
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Me and Paul may be playing cutlass instead of fantasy if he'd prefer, and if I can get some minis for then
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

i'll be playing stuart this week in my first every orky cutlass game so lots of research for me over the weekend.
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Anyone need a lift tonight?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Just realised I don't have any games planned. Anyone free for some Warmachine?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Si are you up for a game against a heavily proxies Legion army, or a game of Malifaux?
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(29-11-2011, 05:41 PM)Gareth Wrote: Si are you up for a game against a heavily proxies Legion army, or a game of Malifaux?

If you like I could play a heavily proxied Trollbloods army to match (I have the deck so it's just the models). My Malifaux models are at the better halves house as I was working on pinning them so I don't have them to hand tonight.

25pts or 35pts?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Despite my bodys attempts to cripple me, I will be along to play Paul at cutlass, does anybody have some pirate models I could borrow for proxies, I only need six cheers
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

35 points of Legion dressed as Cryx it is then.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen