Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 15th November 2011
well im coming tonight with 1500pts of tyranids and 25/35pts of hordes
(15-11-2011, 03:16 PM)Agincourt Wrote: If not then happy to have a bash at anything. Next temptation is probably Malifaux where I thnk we need to get another REDWARSOC member out there acting as wingman for Gareth...

Paul, I am giving a Warmachine tutorial a try tonight (as in being a participant, and general arse to Justing and Simon R, rather than actually be shown how to play.) However I have started to formulate some Malifaux introduction sheets, and if you and Tom, or anyone else fancies a demo, run by myself, rather than against myself, I would be available to do so from next week onwards. I just need to assemble a Lady J box, as her versus Rasputina, tends to look like a simplistic introduction to the game.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I've had an onset of the lurgy this afternoon, so I'll be giving the club a miss tonight I'm afraid. Luke isn't feeling 100% either, but he's made of sterner stuff than me so he might make an appearance.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Get well soon..and don't give it to me 8-D
(15-11-2011, 06:42 PM)Simon Wrote: Get well soon..and don't give it to me 8-D

Cheers Tongue

Luke on his way, I'm just off to inspect the inside of my eyelids for the rest of the night...
Alas, Rach and I will be unable to make it tonight. I assure you, it's not about Halo: Anniversary.
They say dead men tell no tales, but a burning man sure does scream a lot.
(15-11-2011, 07:55 PM)Saber Wrote: Alas, Rach and I will be unable to make it tonight. I assure you, it's not about Halo: Anniversary.

Absolutely not...

Hope yourself and Luke are feeling better, Stuart.
(16-11-2011, 12:12 AM)rachtheweevil Wrote:
(15-11-2011, 07:55 PM)Saber Wrote: Alas, Rach and I will be unable to make it tonight. I assure you, it's not about Halo: Anniversary.

Absolutely not...

Hope yourself and Luke are feeling better, Stuart.

Thanks, I think Luke is pretty much over it now, and that early night did me a power of good!

Methinks I shall also be placing an order for Halo: Anniversary today.