Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 15th November 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 15th November, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required.

Provisional Games:
  • Simon A vs. Graham - FoW (Intro)
  • Luke vs. Sean - Warpath
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
well im open to anything to a warhordes league match to just a warmahordes game (35pt be nice) dystoyipion wars or 40k
I believe Simon has kindly offered to give me an intro game of Flames of War.
40K - Chaos Space Marines BloodBowl - Dark Elves & Ogres
Battlefleet Gothic - Chaos Necromunda - Redemptionists

Iron within, Iron without!
I think I'm due to give Cameron an intro to Lord of the Rings, but failing that I'd be up for a game of Cutlass (with the dress rehearsal for the Gloucester MiniCon looming).
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I think Justin was after some demo volunteers. I fancy an earlyish evening, so I will volunteer for a demo (and pretend I know nothing.)
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I think my remaining three Warmahordes Leauge opponents (Luke, Stuart and Si) are all otherwise engaged, so I'll likely loiter around the WM demo or watch what this Cutlass malarkey is all about.
Yeah, me and Simon R will be having a try at running the demo game of warmachine for the gloucester minicon, so we can be sure we've got it down right
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(09-11-2011, 10:46 AM)GreyKnight Wrote: I believe Simon has kindly offered to give me an intro game of Flames of War.

Looking forward to it.
I know that Sean and myself are looking to having a game of WarPath from Mantic games after both getting a decent amout of models at the launch party!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
A bit late in the day to be arranging games.

I am happy to play Cutlass! if someone fancies a bash, the more practice to understand the extra bits of rules the better.

I am pretty confident on things now after my bash with Andy... but practice makes perfect...

If not then happy to have a bash at anything. Next temptation is probably Malifaux where I thnk we need to get another REDWARSOC member out there acting as wingman for Gareth...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill