Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cutlass!
Are we agreed on doing a Cutlass! table for Salute 2012 and possibly one for Glos MiniCon if we get a second table ?

I need to confirm Salute by the end of October.
(28-09-2011, 04:46 PM)Simon Wrote: Are we agreed on doing a Cutlass! table for Salute 2012 and possibly one for Glos MiniCon if we get a second table ?

I need to confirm Salute by the end of October.

I'm in...
History is written by the victors - Sir Winston Churchill
(28-09-2011, 05:13 PM)Agincourt Wrote: I'm in...

Me too (and Luke).

Also up for hosting a Cutlass table at Gloucester if we can get a second table.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
"So it begins."
Big Grin 
Those who've known me for a while know about my love for everything 'Cthulhu' and 'Lovecraftian' so i almost had a fit when i saw this

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/bat...test/03135

Only problem i have now is what models would i use for the rest of my crew?
Any suggestions would be appreciated, or any models of a lovecraftian nature i might of missed

Attached Files Image(s)

WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(29-09-2011, 08:37 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: Those who've known me for a while know about my love for everything 'Cthulhu' and 'Lovecraftian' so i almost had a fit when i saw this

http://www.reapermini.com/Miniatures/bat...test/03135

Only problem i have now is what models would i use for the rest of my crew?
Any suggestions would be appreciated, or any models of a lovecraftian nature i might of missed

Justin does any of the Hell Dorado stuff apeal. Was browsing and came across this maggoty beautey.

[Image: cis_hld_lst_ind_111_000_01_medium.jpg]

Its not uber Piratey, and I have no idea if it fits into H.P.Lovecrafts world, as I have no knowledge of Cthulu and shizzle, bar the little I have heard on Garagehammer. However it looks sufficiently twisted.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
If You like man with octopus head there is really nice miniature. It is only a helmet but still can serve well Your idea.

WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
I'd forgotten about those. Shame there's only one mask in each unit, wonder if I can still get the sprues separately?
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

This is full metal miniature, no sprues i'm afraid. If You want to have an army in Cthullu theme, You have got to make loads of conversions.
By the way, Simon, i would like to hear better about Your Cutlass battlefield project. I'm rather slow in making some detailed work but i know i can still help somehow.
WFB (DE) 2014...W-D-L...2-0-0
Beware you ruffians, rogues and bare faced knaves for today's the day the Teddy Bears sail The Picnic
Flames of War- Irish Guards    Bloodbowl- Orcs, Humans
Cutlass- Teddy Bear Pirates     Warhammer- Bretonnia, Ogres
6mm WW2- XXX Corps            28mm WW2- Rules of Engagement, Bolt Action, Chain of Command
28mm Zulu War- Still painting !!  SAGA Normans, Saracens
Bolt Action - German and British Infantry
Malifaux - Gremlins
Guildball - Butchers,Hunters, Farmers