Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICO & Shadow Of The Colossus HD Collection - £17.99 today
Never had chance to play the originals, but aware of their cult status I've been looking to pick up the "remastered" HD versions. £17.99 for today from Play.com:
http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4...oduct.html
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I have both for the PS2, but am buying PS3 for this re-release alone. They are that good (SOTC the better, imo).
Expired now, back up to £27.99.
still damn good buy at that though wish i had a playstation Sad just have to settle playing zelda and mario
Just goes to show how much of my live was taken up with WoW, as I have not heard of either.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
The better half picked this up on release and I've yet to play it but this collection is on the Grand List. ICO is a gaming classic and any gamer worth their salt should be able to have claimed to play this at some point heh.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
This arrived today, and I got all of 20 minutes to actually play it. Love the atmosphere, definitely one worthy of a late night gaming session I think.