Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 1st November 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 1st November, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here. As ever this is all just provisional and subject to further arrangements being made on the night, but helps give us a an idea of how many tables of a given size are required.

Provisional Games:
  • Alan vs. Stuart - Warmahordes league fixture
  • Luke vs. Simon R - Infinity tutorial
  • Justin vs. Craig - Infinity
  • Simon A vs. Gareth - Flames of War, 15mm
  • Con, Nick and Tom - DnD (4th edition?)
  • Graham vs. Leon - 40K, 1000 points
  • Andy vs. Paul - Cutlass!
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Alan - up for a Warmahordes fixture?
Not yet sure if I'm giving a tutorial of 40K to two of my friends, but I'd like to try Infinity next week. Justin, have you already got a game in mind? If so then it doesn't matter, as I can give the tutorial there and then, but if not then I would like to take up your offer from last week for an infinty runthrough. As I said, it doesn't matter if you had a game of something else in mind, as I can give a tutorial for 40K, so either way it's no biggie. I will let you know as soon as possible whether or not I am giving a tutorial to my friends, but if not then I'd appreciate a game of Infinity.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
yep stuart should be good
Luke - Either me or Justin will be able to go through Infinity with you next week, I'm sure Just has nothing planned yet.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(25-10-2011, 11:05 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Luke - Either me or Justin will be able to go through Infinity with you next week, I'm sure Just has nothing planned yet.

Yeah, that would be great, I wasn't sure on how familiar with the rules you were Simon, as I knew that Justin had played a fair few Infinity games. I'd be up for a game with either of you, though, thanks.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
If Craig can make it i'll play him.at infinity and let Luke and Simon play each other, you can actually use hackers then lol.
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

(25-10-2011, 11:07 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote:
(25-10-2011, 11:05 PM)Etched Oracle Wrote: Luke - Either me or Justin will be able to go through Infinity with you next week, I'm sure Just has nothing planned yet.

Yeah, that would be great, I wasn't sure on how familiar with the rules you were Simon, as I knew that Justin had played a fair few Infinity games. I'd be up for a game with either of you, though, thanks.

Yep, and 90% of those were against me Big Grin Heh.

Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
anyone up for a game of cutlass?
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(26-10-2011, 10:25 AM)Dark Wolf Wrote: anyone up for a game of cutlass?

Con (MHFenix on here) who came along this week will probably want to have a chat with you about getting a DnD game going at some point!