Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Archive of White Dwarf Issues
I've been contacted by a local chap who has a stack of old White Dwarf magazines, free to a good home. No other details I'm afraid, but let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on his details.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
(23-10-2011, 09:52 PM)Stuart Wrote: I've been contacted by a local chap who has a stack of old White Dwarf magazines, free to a good home. No other details I'm afraid, but let me know if you're interested and I'll pass on his details.

I would love them please i collect them u see
OK Leon, I'll arrange to exchange your details with him via PM.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I too have a large quantity of white dwarfs free to a good home, starting at issue 210 through to about 340 I think, nearly five years worth anyway lol
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

At some point soon I'll have a whole bunch of WD articles if anyone wants them - we've got about 8 years worth (fair few issues missing mind), but I want to pillage them for painting / modelling / Ork / Orc / Necron / Space Wolves / Lizardmen stuff first I'm afraid! I'll sort the rest into army related piles if anyone is interested? Otherwise they're off for a slide into the recycle bin, as I'd quite like the underside of my bed back...
(24-10-2011, 05:09 PM)stygmatyr Wrote: I too have a large quantity of white dwarfs free to a good home, starting at issue 210 through to about 340 I think, nearly five years worth anyway lol

Well ill be willing to take them off your hands im after as many as i can get tbh.
Hey folks I also have a massive collection of WD mags. Will find out the exact issues etc. an let you know.

I have from WD215-WD296 with few gaps plus; 210, 212, 302, 306 and 326.
Dropfleet Commander: UCM
Dropzone Commander: UCM
Star Wars X-Wing: Rebel Alliance
Magic the Gathering
LotR SBG: High Elves
Warhammer 40,000 7th ed.: Astra Militarum & Eldar
Halo Fleet Battles: Covenant
BFG: Imperial Navy & Eldar Corsairs
Warhammer Fantasy 8th ed.: Warriors of Chaos

Element Games referral code JAS173.