Poll: Fancy coming along on a trip to Warhammer World?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oh, go on then
85.71%
12 85.71%
Nah
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trip to Warhammer World
Who's up for it?

Given sufficient interest we can look to book a few gaming tables. It may also provide an opportunity to pick up a few Forge World pieces for those interested.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Count me in.
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I can take my fantasy army with me, though I would probably spend a lot of time in the bar playing talisman Big Grin
WARHAMMER/AGE OF SIGMAR:  khorne warriors of chaos
WARMACHINE: Khador, mercenaries 
BOLT ACTION 51st highlander division (in progress)
KILL TEAM: Adeptus mechanicus

If it's OK with everyone, I may look to arrange this for sometime in early November.
That means heading up on a Saturday. Forgeworld is closed on Sunday, as is the warehouse, so it's what's in the store only on a Sunday.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Me and Mick will be up for it Smile
(05-10-2011, 12:00 PM)Gareth Wrote: That means heading up on a Saturday. Forgeworld is closed on Sunday, as is the warehouse, so it's what's in the store only on a Sunday.

You can aso order/reserve stuff in advance (over the phone) to be picked up from the store I think? Some planning ahead obviously required.

I'd prefer a Saturday if possible.
(05-10-2011, 12:14 PM)Stuart Wrote:
(05-10-2011, 12:00 PM)Gareth Wrote: That means heading up on a Saturday. Forgeworld is closed on Sunday, as is the warehouse, so it's what's in the store only on a Sunday.

You can aso order/reserve stuff in advance (over the phone) to be picked up from the store I think?

in which case you might as well have it delivered home.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(05-10-2011, 01:00 PM)Gareth Wrote: in which case you might as well have it delivered home.

If you order online for home delivery there's a substantial shipping charge of 12% of the order value, which obviously mounts up if you're ordering a fair bit of stuff (unless you're ordering over £250 worth of stuff, in which case shipping is free). If you order at the WW store you do get free shipping but then have to wait. I'd say pre-ordering is probably worth considering if you know you're going to be visiting.
Ill be up for going and saturday would be best, where is it?