Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the stand of the ultra marines
captain johnson sat in his arm chair in his head quaters. he was surveying the scene bellow from his chair on this enormous screen perched on the metal plated wall. and on that screen was a blood bath. in his ship just above this slaughter the captain looked in a daze at the screen. The imperial gaurd were fighting but didn't stand a chance the orks were jumping on them sticking in there choppas and pulling out the inerds of the imperial gaurd who died by the dozen. More imperial gaurd came but the orks there were to many. Then captain johnson ordered in disgust "get them out of there i can't watch it any more. its time for the real battle to begin. assemble my company and wwe will meet these orks and revenge the lives that have been lost. today the real slaughter begins..."
in the hall of the head quaters the company stood to attention with the cpatain ready to speak. "many lives have been wasted on this planet and we haven't been used. today i say... today i say we fight and reclaim this planet and revenge the lives that were lost the last week. what ever we come agenst dark elder, fellow marines and orks just anything. we will stop at nothing to win this long long battle... TO WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!"
the company chant it back to the captain"to war" and they assemble there drop pods and down they go onto the war torn planet...

(the begining of the campaign)
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green