Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Foam, Pink Foam, Foamboard and Styrofoam
Nice little artice I stumbled across on the Antenociti blog a while back describing the various kinds of foam boards:

http://www.antenocitisworkshop.com/news/...styrofoam/
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Where has the club been getting their supply from?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
I got my bits of ebay-
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TWO-30X60X5CM-...27c5be153d
I've also got a couple of builder mates who can occasionally throw off cuts my way (give me some yesterday which just turned into hills) but it is not a good as good quality. Can try and scrounge some more if you like? no guarntees though!
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
If you could Vince that would be super. TWG said I can fit in around 12 tables, for Malifaux, so with their terrain, I may need to supply one or two boards. Time to get on with the terrain building again, I think.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
(07-05-2012, 07:35 PM)Gareth Wrote: If you could Vince that would be super. TWG said I can fit in around 12 tables, for Malifaux, so with their terrain, I may need to supply one or two boards. Time to get on with the terrain building again, I think.
Will do.
If you need a hand making anything just let me know mate, always happy to help! Smile

Blood bowl Skaven
Last lot I picked up was from B&Q. A pack of four 4" by 2" pink foam (extruded polystyrene) boards was around £20 I think.
Thinking about it the Crafts shop in studley sells foamboard as well, can't remember the price but got an A1 board for less than a tenner i think....
Blood bowl Skaven
Hobbycraft seem pretty good for foamboard too - they often have bargains on large sheets.
(07-05-2012, 07:35 PM)Gareth Wrote: If you could Vince that would be super. TWG said I can fit in around 12 tables, for Malifaux, so with their terrain, I may need to supply one or two boards. Time to get on with the terrain building again, I think.
Remember when i said i could maybe scrounge you some? Done! Smile
Will pre-warn you requires a bit more work than modelling styrofoam and would recommend using for hill etc only.
Also need to cut with a knife/saw, wouldn't cut with hotwire cutter when i tried. Would also recommend sealing with a matt varnish(or something similar) as chips easily.
Let know if you still want, no worries if not i will just create some more hills for the club.
Blood bowl Skaven
I don't know what to say Vince. I can take it off your hands, but at the moment, I have enough bought from B&Q to last me. Making some club items would probably be a better use, so go with that. If you still have to much, let me know and I will hide it in the attic for a while.
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen