Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 4th October 2011
Information 
Next meeting is Tuesday 4th October, Windmill Community Centre from 6.45pm till 10.00pm.

Please post below to arrange specific games and offer tutorials, and I'll summarise here.

Provisional Games:
  • Vince vs. Leon - Warammer 40K
  • Simon A vs. Justin - Cutlass!
  • Liam vs. Tom P - Warhammer 40K
  • Mick vs. Alan - Warmahordes League Fixture
  • Andy P vs. Gareth - Warhammer Fantasy, 2000 pts
Games Offered:
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Me and Matt are having a 1500pt game of Warhammer 40k. Hopefully I'll have a little more luck in this game system!
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
I'm up for a Warmachine League game if anyone wants to challenge me, otherwise I'll have a pleasant evening of observing and chatting methinks Smile
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
Me and vince have got a warhammer 40k game, 1500 points or less vince wants different up to him lol :-)
1500 is fine, would prefer more to be honest, but know you haven't got model count!
Sean- do you and maybe nick(if haven't already got game!) want to do 1000 pt battle on table next and can give you some pointers on your marines?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
i can do 2000points if u like?
I'm down for some more of that Warmahordes league malarkey - I may even field more than four models :-O
Myself and Simon A are going to have a bash at Cutlass. Yarrrr!
(28-09-2011, 08:34 AM)Stuart Wrote: Myself and Simon R are going to have a bash at Cutlass. Yarrrr!

I am? Hah
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
(28-09-2011, 10:22 AM)Etched Oracle Wrote:
(28-09-2011, 08:34 AM)Stuart Wrote: Myself and Simon R are going to have a bash at Cutlass. Yarrrr!

I am? Hah

Oops Blush

It's no good, one of you is going to have to change your name... Wink