Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Terrain project
Spoke to Luke ages ago about this but i would love to do a complete building complex, with you able to use take roofs off bunkers and the like and fully use the interiors.
So as little practise and for a change from ruins i decided to create a small warehouse and though not complete would like a little feedback on it.
[Image: IMG_0327.jpg]
From most actual warehouses i worked in there is little in the way of windows, so i've not put any on the outside. I've tried to create a roller shutter on the outside,which i will mirror inside as well. I've tried to create a corrugated steel roof effect.
[Image: IMG_0328.jpg]
for the inside i've created a small office, with windows and door. The roof is attached by a flap, though i'm not sure on whether to keep it attched this way or not.
Thoughts? Ways to improve?
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Use foamboard instead of card. Have the roof so it comes off instead of attached maybe put a rim around the inside of the roof so it slots on and off. Also i door to get in might me helpful ;-) lol
Trying to avoid foam board as want to keep it cheap(would rather get plasticard anyway). Rather spend cash on models tbh. Plus if people like i can do a tutorial on it without me or anyone else breaking the bank.
lol door is on other side bud Tongue
I've built it with a rim for that reason, so will probably cut roof off.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
Looks like a pretty good idea tbh, and a decent attempt. Would make it an interesting peice of terrain to fight over, if an objective landed in there it might take some hard work to shift defenders Tongue