Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memorabilia - Birmingham NEC
This is taking place on the 19-20th of november, is anyone else thinking of going?
I'm going on the Sunday.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Would like to go as i try and go to one of the two every year, and didn't manage to get to the spring one.
Depends on funds though with christmas looming and with it being Bryces first christmas i can see me not have many pennies available.
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
I stopped going when the ticket prices got insane, £25+ per person if I remember. But now I see they're only £10?... What's changed?
Warmachine (Retribution of Scyrah, Khador), Hordes (Trollbloods, Blindwater Congregation), Bolt Action (IJA Infantry Section, Soviet Russia Armoured Platoon), SAGA (Norse-Gaels (WIP)), Deadzone (Enforcers, Forge Fathers)
I might go along depending on who else is going.
i was going but now is looking highly unlikely due to money, fingers crossed for finding a job
Just a reminder that this is on this weekend.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Had a good time there today. Got some Xmas gifts, including a Mario Bros. Game and Watch for my old man. I also picked up a copy of an Art book, by Matt Dixon. I would loved one of his canvas arts, but I was lacking the money to purchase one. However having looked at his website this evening, it turns out Mr. Dixon, produced a fair amount of work for the PP an their Trollbloods. I wish I had known in advance, and I would have taken my Primal along.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen