Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warhammer World
If you haven't already checked it out, then I would strongly advise organising a trip to Warhammer World; the HQ of Geeksville.

Everything about it is great. The food, the shop, the gaming tables, the miniatures etc. We went there with two of Dad's friends and now one of them has ordered himself his very first Space marine miniature. I am not too sure where exactly it is, but I do know that it is a pig to get to. The only sign post is a great big model of a space marine on the front gates.

Bugman's bar is a must-do aswell. I do not reccomend the Belly Buster, as it does exactly what it says on the tin. The Fat Bloke has defeated me twice, but I can just about handle the B.L.T.

The gallery is the piece de resistance with Warhammer World, though. It is truly breath-taking. 'Nough said.

Luke the Squig.
McDonalds Chicken Nuggets.

Warhammer Fantasy (Orcs and Goblins)
Warhammer 40,000 (Orks)
Warmachine (Protectorate of Menoth)
Bushido (Prefecture of Ryu)
Infinity (Yu-Jing)
Warpath (ForgeFathers)
Cutlass! (Undead)
We've not been for a few years - I think the Tomb Kings exhibit was possibly the last time - but definately planning on a revisit. It is situated in Lenton, Nottingham, in the beautiful surrounds of an industrial estate...
All of a sudden I have a hankering for a Belly Buster and a pint of Bugman's XXXXXX.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
I have always and still want to visit Warhammer World!
Might be an idea to organise a club visit one weekend?
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
That or given that the club will lose Bank Holiday Monday's maybe a trip on the August Holiday.
(14-04-2011, 03:21 PM)Luke the Squig Wrote: If you haven't already checked it out, then I would strongly advise organising a trip to Warhammer World; the HQ of Geeksville.

Everything about it is great. The food, the shop, the gaming tables, the miniatures etc. We went there with two of Dad's friends and now one of them has ordered himself his very first Space marine miniature. I am not too sure where exactly it is, but I do know that it is a pig to get to. The only sign post is a great big model of a space marine on the front gates.

Bugman's bar is a must-do aswell. I do not reccomend the Belly Buster, as it does exactly what it says on the tin. The Fat Bloke has defeated me twice, but I can just about handle the B.L.T.

The gallery is the piece de resistance with Warhammer World, though. It is truly breath-taking. 'Nough said.

Luke the Squig.

i remember seeing you in warhammer world last summer when you where painting your basilisk and i was making one of my first units of lord of the rings right next to each other.