Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Campaign results
Month 1 results so far-
Alan 1 win Against Sean
Tom 1 win against Dan
Nick 1 win against Vince

Will edit week by week till first tuesday of month
40k- Space marines(5000 pts) Imperial guard (3000 pts) Tau (3000 pts)
Epic 40k-Space marines/Imperial Guard(2000 pts)
Infinity Yu jing (Aprox 1000 pts)
Necromunda Escher Mad capsules Avalanche
Blood bowl Skaven
wasn't the battle i won 2 weeks ago a campaign match?
what does the campaign map actually do lol
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
(22-09-2011, 05:02 PM)ziroleon Wrote: wasn't the battle i won 2 weeks ago a campaign match?
Nope, this week was the first round of games. Doesn't matter much as i'm sure you'll get 2 games in before the 4 oct.
Tom- if you go to the 40k thread and look in campaign rules explains in there mateSmile
Blood bowl Skaven
Woo i won something for once, Go Team! Suprised i managed to do anything that game, seen as after 24 dark lance shots Vince's dreadnought was still ploughing towards my squishy skimmers. And when the land raider showed up on the 2nd turn, i assumed my tooled up archon would pretty much cease to exist.
(22-09-2011, 10:04 PM)Nick Wrote: Woo i won something for once, Go Team! Suprised i managed to do anything that game, seen as after 24 dark lance shots Vince's dreadnought was still ploughing towards my squishy skimmers. And when the land raider showed up on the 2nd turn, i assumed my tooled up archon would pretty much cease to exist.

Fully admit i got tactics all wrong, completely outplayed me in that game. Normally quite aggresive in my play, and wasn't in that game, and it serverly hurt me. Got a new game plan though, so look forward to the rematch at some point!
Blood bowl Skaven
Yeah me too, still nailing the tactics down for the army to be honest. Would like to think i was playing good, but i got lucky at some points, the armour saves and feel no pain rolls for my incubi spring to mind, but i suppose the dice gods owed me that after spending 6 turns missing with every dark lance i had
just wait until the purple capert spreads across the campaign map

(22-09-2011, 10:18 PM)sprogmcjob Wrote: just wait until the purple capert spreads across the campaign map
lol i played dans tyranids once but never again... i was unbeaten and the king until those tyranids came and wiped the floor killing everything but my command squad and even the terminators fell to there doom

but hopefully after loosing to you i will be able to play dan and relieve my brain by utterly defeating him. lol i thrashed him last week and i didn't loose a unit and i killed his ghazakull thraka all of his killa kans deffkoptas and and his boys but i didn find out that i only had Ap5 but didn't make to uch difference
my games:
Warhammer 40k orcs, spacemarines,catachan jungle fighters,
Warhammer fantasy orcs
Lord of the Rings sbg everything you could think of!!!
Warmachinecygnar
Haleceasar germans
Cutlass orc pirates
Yugioh
Magic red and green
Lol, bear in mind Dan still doesn't know his army so needs a little guidance on the ork play style. Trying to him get over one weekend so i can go through his codex with him, build a balanced army and go through his units.
Blood bowl Skaven