Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Salute 2012 Cutlass! Table
(09-01-2012, 10:46 PM)Stuart Wrote: I'll have the ship hull, masts and deck all painted this week.

Done. Next task is to sort out some of the smaller bits and pieces (crows nest, ship's wheel, cannons), then the fine detail on the ship itself and finally the rigging and sails.
Figures painted in 2016: 4 Blush
"What this game needs is a panda with a chaingun."
Bags done. All of them. Including the extra 5 I found. Not the greatest thing I have done, but seeing as they are mainly large smooth areas, unless I can find a huge amount of time to blend, they will not get much better. And seeing as it took about 6 hours to get the base coat down (snakebite leather over black, took 4 coats to take hold,) I never want to see one again. I may work on them again for the salute show, after I get some time painting Malifaux in. More crates, tables, barrels and a lav are tomorrows task.
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Just a quick message to say the table looks epic!! Keep up the awesome work!
Luke and I finished the harbour today, and I've continued with the ship detail and rigging. Progress has unfortunately been halted by running out of Devlan Mud and superglue, so a quick trip out for supplies is required tomorrow.
There seems to be a world shortage of Devlan Mud. Can anyone spare a pot?
(23-01-2012, 08:43 PM)Stuart Wrote: There seems to be a world shortage of Devlan Mud. Can anyone spare a pot?

I will bring some tomorrow. How much do you need, as I have several lying around, in various states of use.

Also I am done, apart from the edging on the 3rd small objective marker. Simon what colour is the edge on the ones I did for last week?
Star Wars Legion - Rebels
Guildball - Alchemists
Blood Bowl - Lizardmen
Hopefully the Hobby Hut will be open tomorrow, but if you've got half a pot you can spare then that might be handy just in case (will of course replace it).
Ship done, complete with furled sails but I gave up on the rigging. Just throwing together a couple of gangplanks to make it obvous where the ship can accessed.
Looking forward to seeing it in all it's glory tomorrow.

I've done the rosters and au sheets. Not much I know but my latest cold took full hold yesterday and I've been vegetating.

Si
Gangplanks done, time to down brushes for the night.

Sorry to hear about the cold Si, hope a good night's sleep takes the edge off it.